We are getting ready for the upcoming 2017 season! (Schedule is posted below). We offer a selection of snacks, but you are also welcome to bring your own lunch and coolers. See you in the TREES!
Our park is an exciting aerial forest adventure that provides a variety of courses that are fun for all ability levels. After participants are fitted with harnesses, they are led through a safety and park usage demonstration, fitted with gloves and are then free to navigate their chosen treetop courses. With twelve courses of varying difficulties (think ski trails; yellow, green, blue, black and double black), you are challenged to cross bridges, climb ladders, obstacles and zip lines. The park is built to meet the standards of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- For ages 7 and up…teens…adults….seniors (suggested minimum height is 48″, maximum weight is 265 pounds)
- No previous experience is needed
- 12 separate courses and over 170 elements
- Over 50 zip lines
- Spring Season: May 13th – June 18th: Open weekends & Memorial Day: Monday, May 29th
- Summer Season: Friday June 23th – September 4th: OPEN DAILY
- Fall Season: September 9th – October 29th: Open Weekends & Columbus Day: Monday, October 9th.
During normal operating hours, the park is open from 10:00am to 5:30pm, weather permitting. (The Park opens at 9am for Groups of 30+ with advanced reservations only.) Ticket sales end at 3pm each day. Reservations can be scheduled, but they are not required. To place a reservation call the business office (ext. 101) Monday-Friday 8am-4pm. Daily schedules are subject to change due to weather. For groups of 20 or more with reservations, the park can open on weekdays during Spring and Fall seasons.