- What's Happening
Catamount Aerial Adventure Park
Our park is an exciting aerial forest adventure that provides a variety of courses that are fun for all ability levels. After participants are fitted with harnesses, they are led through a safety and park usage demonstration, fitted with gloves and are then free to navigate their chosen treetop courses.
With twelve courses of varying difficulties (think ski trails; yellow, green, blue, black and double black), you are challenged to cross bridges, climb ladders, obstacles and zip lines. The park is built to meet the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- For ages 7 and up...teens...adults....seniors (suggested minimum height is 48", maximum weight is 265 pounds)
- No previous experience is needed
- 12 separate courses and over 170 elements
- Over 50 zip lines
- 2 courses feature 2000' of zip lines each
We are tentatively planning to open on May 10th. Please check back for updates.
- Spring Season: May 10 to June 15 - Saturdays, Sundays & Memorial Day
- Summer Season: June 18 to September 1 - Daily
- Fall Season: September 6 to October 26 - Saturdays, Sundays & Columbus Day
During normal operating hours, the park is open from 9:00am to 5:30pm, weather permitting. Ticket sales end at 3pm each day. Daily schedules are subject to change due to weather. For groups of 20 or more with reservations, the park can open on weekdays during Spring and Fall seasons.