Catamount has 2 EV charging stations available and located in the parking lot near the Mountain Cats entrance. Charging is a service provided to our patrons, and there is no fee for charging at this time.
Charging is provided by two NEMA 14-50 outlets. Presently we have one EVSE unit that drivers can borrow if unable to plug directly into the NEMA 14-50 outlets. There is no charge to borrow the EVSE unit, but we will process a credit card pre-authorization as a deposit only.
General Use Guidelines and Etiquette
- Charging is a service provided to our patrons
- Please contact the Catamount Office or ticket booth prior to charging and provide estimated charging time. Charging is provided first-come, first served.
- Please display contact cell phone number in car
- Parking for charging vehicles only. Please move car once charging completed
- No overnight parking. Overnight vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- When charging at Catamount, please follow good EV charging Etiquette
- Never Park in a charging space if you are not charging
- When charging in public, limit your charge, and don’t charge to your limit. Move on so others have the opportunity to charge.
- Never unplug another car without permission